Public Liability Claim

Public Liability Claim

Claims Direct deal with public liability injury compensation claims on a No Win No Fee basis.

We offer a free consultation to help you understand if you have a personal injury claim or not.

For a free consultation call Claims Direct on {{freephoneNumber}} or start your claim online.

We have Personal Injury Solicitors & Litigation Lawyers in England, Scotland & Wales that specialise in public liability injury clams. Our Lawyers can provide you with immediate legal representation, and we can arrange for rehabilitation support services and equipment to be provided anywhere in the UK.

How to Claim Compensation for Public Liability

The first step in claiming personal injury compensation is to contact us and provide the details of what happened. We need to know how, where and when the accident that caused your injuries took place. 
If there were any witnesses or you have any photos of the accident scene, or of your injuries; we’ll need these details too.

When we have the details, a Personal Injury Lawyer will evaluate your claim on a No Win No Fee basis; and we can tell you how successful your claim is expected to be.

Call Claims Direct for a free consultation on {{freephoneNumber}} or tell us when to call you.

What is a Public Liability Injury Claim?

Every occupier of land or buildings, whether it's at home, shop, office, on public transport, leisure club, park or factory, has a duty to care for visitors' safety. Public liability is when someone hurts themselves because another person or group has neglected this duty. If you were injured in an accident that was not your fault in a public place, then you may be entitled to get compensation.

The most common type of public liability claim is for a slip or trip injury. These can be caused by spillages that leave indoor floors slippery, obstructions, or badly kept paths or roads. To get public liability compensation, you will have to show that the organisation responsible for maintaining the property or outside space was negligent.

For example, you can make a public liability claim against a shop or supermarket if you slip on water left on the floor. If your accident is on council-owned property, such as a public footpath or a school, then you can make a public liability claim against the local authority. However, if your injury happened on public property during the course of your employment, then you can make a public liability claim against your employer.

You may even be able to claim compensation under public liability regulations if your accident happened in a private home, for example, if you fell on dangerous or badly-lit steps or were hit by a falling roof tile. The home owner or landlord should have insurance coverage for these types of accidental injuries.

For a free consultation call Claims Direct on {{freephoneNumber}} or start your claim online.

Phone lines are open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Claims Direct is one of the largest personal injury claims management companies in the UK, with specialist Personal Injury Lawyers in England, Scotland and Wales.

Call freephone

No Win, No Fee Expert help & advice

Simply fill in the brief form and one of our specialist personal injury solicitors will call you back