Public Liability Compensation

Public Liability Compensation

If you have been injured in a public place or someone’s premises you may be entitles to public liability compensation if you are injured. The personal injury lawyers at Claims Direct deal with all types of Public Liability compensation claims on a No Win No Fee basis. Our Personal Injury Lawyers have secured hundreds of millions of pounds in compensation for people injured in public places as the result of another person’s negligence.

We have Personal Injury Solicitors and Litigation Lawyers in England, Scotland and Wales that specialise recovering public liability compensation. Our Lawyers can provide you with immediate legal representation, and we can arrange for rehabilitation support services and equipment to be provided anywhere in the UK.

We offer a free consultation to help you understand if you have a personal injury claim or not. Call Claims Direct 24 hours a day, 7 days a week free on {{freephoneNumber}} or start your claim online.

About Public Liability

Public liability is when someone injures themselves because another person or group has neglected this duty of care. If you were injured in an accident in a public place that was not your fault, then you may be entitled to compensation.

Every occupier of land or buildings, whether it's at home, a shop or office, on public transport, a leisure club, park or factory, has a duty of responsibility to their visitors' safety.

The most common type of public liability claim is for a slip or trip injury. These can be caused by any number of means including spillages that leave indoor floors slippery, obstructions, or poorly maintained paths or roads.

About Claiming Compensation for Public Liability

The first step in claiming personal injury compensation is to contact us and provide the details of your accident such as where and when the accident that caused your injuries took place.

If there were any witnesses or you have any photos of the accident scene or your injuries; we will need these details too.

To obtain public liability compensation, you will need to show that the organisation responsible for maintaining the property or outside space was negligent.

For example, you can make a public liability claim against a shop or supermarket if you slip and injure yourself on liquid left on the floor of the premises. If your accident is on council-owned property, such as a school, car park or public footpath, then you can make a public liability compensation claim against the local authority. However, if your injury happened on public property during the course of your employment, then you can make a public liability claim against your employer.

You may even be able to claim compensation under public liability regulations if your accident happened in a private home, for example, if you fell on dangerous or badly-lit steps or were hit by a falling roof tile. The home owner or landlord should have insurance coverage for these types of accidental injuries.

Contact our specialist Public Liability compensation team who can go through your claim on a No Win No Fee basis.

For a free consultation Call free on {{freephoneNumber}} or start your claim online now.

Phone lines are open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Claims Direct is one of the largest personal injury claims management companies in the UK, with specialist Personal Injury Lawyers in England, Scotland and Wales.

Call freephone

No Win, No Fee Expert help & advice

Simply fill in the brief form and one of our specialist personal injury solicitors will call you back