Slip Trip & Fall Compensation

Slip Trip & Fall Compensation

If you are injured as a result of a slip trip or fall and someone is at fault we can give you the access to leading personal injury lawyers at Claims Direct who will deal with your claim on a No Win No Fee basis. We have specialist Personal Injury Solicitors in England, Scotland and Wales that deal with slip, trip and fall compensation claims on an almost daily basis as these are one of the most common types of accident claims in the UK.

We offer a free consultation to help you understand if you have a slip, trip and fall injury claim or not. If you slipped, tripped or fell injuring yourself in an accident that was not your fault, we can help.

Call Claims Direct 24 hours a day, 7 days a week free on {{freephoneNumber}} or start your claim online.

Our Lawyers can provide you with immediate legal representation, and we can arrange for rehabilitation support services and equipment to be provided anywhere in the UK.

About Claiming Compensation for Slip, Trip and Fall Injuries

The first step in claiming slip, trip and fall compensation is to contact us and tell us where, when and how your accident occurred and what kind of personal injuries you suffered. We will then review your case based on the details you provide, before assessing how successful your slip, trip and fall compensation claim is likely to be.

Slip, trip and fall accidents can occur at home, in the workplace, or while out in public. Slip and trip injuries can lead to anything from light bruising to more serious injuries involving muscle and nerve damage or broken bones requiring time off work and sometimes months of intensive medical treatment and rehabilitation. Falls from height can easily lead to fatal injuries or broken bones requiring long-term rehabilitation.

Slip, Trip and Fall Accidents at Work

Slip, trip and fall accidents at work are often caused by a breach of health and safety regulations and can be due to something as simple as a spillage leaving a workplace floor slippery.

In 2013/14, falls from height such as from ladders or roofs were the most common cause of fatal work accidents, accounting for nearly 30% of all fatal injuries to workers.

You can claim compensation for a slip, trip and fall-related work accident injury regardless of your employment status, whether you were working as a full or part-time employee, a temporary worker, a self-employed contractor, or if you were simply visiting the premises at the time of the accident.

The law exists to protect you from work accidents and to compensate you if you become injured in the workplace even if you may have been partly at fault for the accident.

Slip, Trip and Fall Accidents in Supermarkets and Shops

If you slipped or fell in a public place or on commercial premises such as a shop or supermarket, the owners or occupiers have a duty of care towards ensuring your safety. If we can prove that your injuries were caused as a result of them failing in that duty, you should have a strong case for compensation.

Supermarket slip and trip accidents can cause serious injuries and stores must take reasonable steps to protect their customers and prevent accidents on their premises.

Recent slip, trip and fall claims that our Personal Injury Lawyers have won include, compensation for a man who slipped on ice outside a supermarket, compensation for a woman who slipped on some spilt water inside her local supermarket; compensation for a woman that tripped and fell over a raised piece of flooring; and for an employee working in a logistics warehouse after he slipped on a tomato which had been dropped earlier by another employee.

Slips, Trips and Falls on Roads and Pavements

Although local highway authorities have a responsibility for maintaining local roads and pavements, just because you trip for example, on a pothole or poorly maintained paving slab, this does not automatically mean you are entitled to compensation.

This is because the law accepts that roads and pavements cannot always be 100% perfect. However, if it can be proved that someone else was negligent or at fault for your injury, then you can certainly claim for compensation.
If your slip, trip and fall accident occurred on council-owned property, such as a car park, school or public road or footpath, then you can make a public liability compensation claim against the local authority. It doesn’t matter whether you are working or just visiting a property, if you are injured on the premises you are entitled to claim.

Contact our specialist slip, trip and fall compensation team who can go through your claim on a No Win No Fee basis.

For a free consultation call free on {{freephoneNumber}} or start your claim online now.

Phone lines are open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Claims Direct is one of the largest personal injury claims management companies in the UK, with specialist Personal Injury Lawyers in England, Scotland and Wales.


Call freephone

No Win, No Fee Expert help & advice

Simply fill in the brief form and one of our specialist personal injury solicitors will call you back